Selling Work Created With paint.net

Ive been using this software for a while now and i figured i might as well sell some of my work ,i already do but only basically by word of mouth.

What i wanted to know was ,can any one suggest or refer me to a site where i could upload work(graphics) created with paint.net to sell.

Thanks!

May I suggest deviantART. If you post your pictures on there you can also sell copies of them. I've never tried it, but it sounds like a good place to start at least. :D

Yeah deviantART is a really good source to put your work out there and get it noticed. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

May I suggest deviantART. If you post your pictures on there you can also sell copies of them. I've never tried it, but it sounds like a good place to start at least. :D

Thanks a lot!

I visited Deviant art from a link posted here yesterday as a matter of fact,and it fit what i was looking for.I just didnt know there reputation,or if they had a high volume of visitors.

I will give it a shot over there................thanks again!

The highest reputation. And probably the most visited art site on the web.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.