Starsai's Gallery (works of a n00b >>)

Starsai

Hello all! I have only just recently started getting into GFXing and the like and I have no idea if I am any good or not. XD I'd love any comments that will help me get better...just don't be too mean to me oki? ^^;

I am a big fan of anime so most of my work is based around that. Though I want to start trying to do abstract things.

After this inital post, I will make new posts to update rather than adding to this one. I don't want it to be uber long. XD

toocute.png

This is one of the first things I did. Obviously not perfect but not too bad for a first try!

pinkw.png

I think this one is...well pretty. Though as you can see the edges are a bit bleh. -_-

musicb.png

This is purdy, but it needs more in it. Though I don't know what. ^^ And no I didn't make the background myself.

air2.png

I made this one for my fiance, and it's my first work that I am really proud of. And the first one where the background is more my own work and not just a render plopped on there. XD

pattern.png

I am currently using this as my siggy on one of the main websites I go to. I'm really happy with the background though I can't remember how I did it. XD

kawaii.png

For those not in the know, kawaii means "cute" in Japanese. I really like this one though I can imagine it wont be to everyone's taste. I should have put a "!" at he end but oh wells! ^^

moonlit.png

This is just a bit of fun really. ^^ I was messing around and ended up making the "moon" quite by accident, so I decided to make a picture based on that. It's the first thing I have done that is not intended as a siggy so I am proud of it. =D

rainbow.png

Hello all! I have only just recently started getting into GFXing and the like and I have no idea if I am any good or not. XD I'd love any comments that will help me get better...just don't be too mean to me oki? ^^;

I am a big fan of anime so most of my work is based around that. Though I want to start trying to do abstract things.

After this inital post, I will make new posts to update rather than adding to this one. I don't want it to be uber long. XD

toocute.png

This is one of the first things I did. Obviously not perfect but not too bad for a first try!

pinkw.png

I think this one is...well pretty. Though as you can see the edges are a bit bleh. -_-

musicb.png

This is purdy, but it needs more in it. Though I don't know what. ^^ And no I didn't make the background myself.

air2.png

I made this one for my fiance, and it's my first work that I am really proud of. And the first one where the background is more my own work and not just a render plopped on there. XD

pattern.png

I am currently using this as my siggy on one of the main websites I go to. I'm really happy with the background though I can't remember how I did it. XD

kawaii.png

For those not in the know, kawaii means "cute" in Japanese. I really like this one though I can imagine it wont be to everyone's taste. I should have put a "!" at he end but oh wells! ^^

moonlit.png

This is just a bit of fun really. ^^ I was messing around and ended up making the "moon" quite by accident, so I decided to make a picture based on that. It's the first thing I have done that is not intended as a siggy so I am proud of it. =D

rainbow.png

toocute.png

pinkw.png

musicb.png

air2.png

pattern.png

kawaii.png

moonlit.png

rainbow.png

toocute.png

pinkw.png

musicb.png

air2.png

pattern.png

kawaii.png

moonlit.png

rainbow.png

scavengeriot: I love gaming. I plan on making lots of FFVII siggies/piccies some time soon. =D You siggy is cool!

sokagirl: Glad you like! ^_^

Okay, here are some abstract ones I did. AKA pretty patterns. :D I didn't have anything in mind whilst doing them, I was just fiddling around.

anotherpattern.png

pattern3.png

notanotherpattern.png

rainbow.png

scavengeriot: I love gaming. I plan on making lots of FFVII siggies/piccies some time soon. =D You siggy is cool!

Okay, here are some abstract ones I did. AKA pretty patterns. :D I didn't have anything in mind whilst doing them, I was just fiddling around.

anotherpattern.png

pattern3.png

notanotherpattern.png

rainbow.png

anotherpattern.png

pattern3.png

notanotherpattern.png

rainbow.png

anotherpattern.png

pattern3.png

notanotherpattern.png

rainbow.png

oo yay FF VII! :) That stuffs the best of the best :P

anway back to your gallery, some lovely piece in here i expecially like the backgrounds to these two :

air2.png

pattern.png

improvement wise im not too sure, lol :P

maybe try to blend the images with the image a little more? they look too standalone to me, but thats just one goons opinion :)

Citylife.png

anway back to your gallery, some lovely piece in here i expecially like the backgrounds to these two :

air2.png

pattern.png

maybe try to blend the images with the image a little more? they look too standalone to me, but thats just one goons opinion :)

Citylife.png

air2.png

pattern.png

Citylife.png

air2.png

pattern.png

Citylife.png