Starsai's Gallery (works of a n00b >>)

Starsai

i like the concept of your new designs, or atleast how i see it for you to be making him sit on the bix is a nice idea :)

btw who is that?? i think there familiar is it a kingdom hearts person or somthing?

Citylife.png

i like the concept of your new designs, or atleast how i see it for you to be making him sit on the bix is a nice idea :)

btw who is that?? i think there familiar is it a kingdom hearts person or somthing?

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

Eventually I will make that box look like a ship! Or a cilff...or anything besides just a box. ^^;

It's Sora from Kingdom Hearts, in his Nightmare Before Xmas costume.

Here's a siggy I just made.

bumble.png

rainbow.png

Eventually I will make that box look like a ship! Or a cilff...or anything besides just a box. ^^;

bumble.png

rainbow.png

bumble.png

rainbow.png

bumble.png

rainbow.png

Ahh thats it! i thought it was him ;) just didnt want to put it down and look like a nutter :lol: ahh kingdom hearts... that was a goooood game i might go play that later :P

well ill be looking forward to seeing that cliff or ship of yours :D

Citylife.png

Ahh thats it! i thought it was him ;) just didnt want to put it down and look like a nutter :lol: ahh kingdom hearts... that was a goooood game i might go play that later :P

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

New siggy and avvie I made for another forum. The theme to this is Reflection...though I did not decide that was the theme until I had finished it. XD The pink thing going down the middle is Starsong (my username on the forum), reflected and then put together (if that makes sense.) You're not supposed to be able to read what it says or anything though. XP

2v9qmb6.png2uhlhee.png

rainbow.png

New siggy and avvie I made for another forum. The theme to this is Reflection...though I did not decide that was the theme until I had finished it. XD The pink thing going down the middle is Starsong (my username on the forum), reflected and then put together (if that makes sense.) You're not supposed to be able to read what it says or anything though. XP

2v9qmb6.png2uhlhee.png

rainbow.png