Scaling image

Is there an easy way to scale a part of the canvas to a certain size in a plug-in? I don't mean changing the canvas size.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Is there an easy way to scale a part of the canvas to a certain size in a plug-in? I don't mean changing the canvas size.

yhsjjie.png

yhsjjie.png

Both pretty much the same, as bottlenecks are usually in I/O, networking and loops. Using dialogs would probably be more future-proof, but requires, well, a dialog.

An alternative way would be to copy the pixels manually in your render method loop, eg:

dstArgs.Surface[x/2,y/2] = srcArgs.Surface[x,y];

KaHuc.png

Both pretty much the same, as bottlenecks are usually in I/O, networking and loops. Using dialogs would probably be more future-proof, but requires, well, a dialog.

An alternative way would be to copy the pixels manually in your render method loop, eg:

KaHuc.png

KaHuc.png

KaHuc.png

Again realising that programming is more difficult then I first thought, I give up and will stop bothering you with my stupidity :P . And first learn better C# before I go on.

yhsjjie.png

Again realising that programming is more difficult then I first thought, I give up and will stop bothering you with my stupidity :P . And first learn better C# before I go on.

yhsjjie.png

yhsjjie.png

yhsjjie.png