I REALLY NEED HELP

Hi i downloaded paint.net before. I accedently ( sorry for my bad spellimg) Deleted some files from it. After that, i deleted the whole map from Paint.NET and now i want to download it again i get this error:

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'PaintDotNet_728275206.msi' in box below.

But i searched all over the place and I dont even HAVE that file. Please help me, i really need this program

Hi i downloaded paint.net before. I accedently ( sorry for my bad spellimg) Deleted some files from it. After that, i deleted the whole map from Paint.NET and now i want to download it again i get this error:

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'PaintDotNet_728275206.msi' in box below.

But i searched all over the place and I dont even HAVE that file. Please help me, i really need this program

Look in your download sections for the original .exe file. Then try installing it from there. Either that or try to to delete the entire Paint.net folder from Program Files if you still have it.

PDNForumsSig.png

Evil is nothing unless you make it something

Look in your download sections for the original .exe file. Then try installing it from there. Either that or try to to delete the entire Paint.net folder from Program Files if you still have it.

PDNForumsSig.png

Evil is nothing unless you make it something

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446

# 3 and 6 :wink:

Change the tread title please.

Add to that Rule #2. This is better suited to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports.

I advise that you start a new topic in that section if the following suggestions do not work for you: run the PdnRepair.exe found in the Paint.NET system folder, found in your Program Files; download Paint.NET again from the website and try again.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Topic locked

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446

# 3 and 6 :wink:

Change the tread title please.

Add to that Rule #2. This is better suited to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports.

I advise that you start a new topic in that section if the following suggestions do not work for you: run the PdnRepair.exe found in the Paint.NET system folder, found in your Program Files; download Paint.NET again from the website and try again.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Topic locked