Changing Facial Features - Caricature

In my brief encounters with Photoshop there was a feature which took you to a separate screen. On that you could expand or contract features of, let's say, the portrait of a person. You could make the eyes smaller and more beady, increase the shape and size of the ears, etc. It was extremely helpful for making caricatures.

Rather than get PS on my own, I have been using paint.net exclusively and love it -- great results, smart setup.

I'm wondering if there is any way within paint.net to manipulate a photography/image so as to produce caricature type results?

I am grateful to have found this forum and appreciate any suggestions.

Mojo

In my brief encounters with Photoshop there was a feature which took you to a separate screen. On that you could expand or contract features of, let's say, the portrait of a person. You could make the eyes smaller and more beady, increase the shape and size of the ears, etc. It was extremely helpful for making caricatures.

Rather than get PS on my own, I have been using paint.net exclusively and love it -- great results, smart setup.

I'm wondering if there is any way within paint.net to manipulate a photography/image so as to produce caricature type results?

I am grateful to have found this forum and appreciate any suggestions.

Mojo