First experiments while learning this program

MissDianna

A few weeks ago, I posted that I was going to teach a summer camp in this program. The problem was I knew nothing about the program. I have been reading tuts (the hexagon ones are for the nuclear reactor tut-forgot who did it but thank you) the hourglass one is playing around, and the sig is playing around as well. I like the sig, but had trouble centering the text.

FIRSTSIG.jpg

This was created with the help of my 7 year old grandson Spencer

explosionofcolor.png

rainbowhex.jpg

PLAYINGAROUND1.jpg

my very first attempt just clicking on buttons and effects

SIG2RESIZEDFORBOARDS.jpg

A few weeks ago, I posted that I was going to teach a summer camp in this program. The problem was I knew nothing about the program. I have been reading tuts (the hexagon ones are for the nuclear reactor tut-forgot who did it but thank you) the hourglass one is playing around, and the sig is playing around as well. I like the sig, but had trouble centering the text.

FIRSTSIG.jpg

This was created with the help of my 7 year old grandson Spencer

explosionofcolor.png

rainbowhex.jpg

PLAYINGAROUND1.jpg

my very first attempt just clicking on buttons and effects

SIG2RESIZEDFORBOARDS.jpg

you are welcome.

Glad to have helped. I'm fairly sure I will be around when your summer school program starts. Feel free to just pop me an e mail direct if you run into a problem.

From what you've posted so far it now looks like you've your work plan undercontrol, and a nice set of tut's for the young ones to experiment with.

ciao

OMA

you are welcome.

Glad to have helped. I'm fairly sure I will be around when your summer school program starts. Feel free to just pop me an e mail direct if you run into a problem.

From what you've posted so far it now looks like you've your work plan undercontrol, and a nice set of tut's for the young ones to experiment with.

ciao

OMA

• 1 month later...

With the economy as it is and being in a small town, the 5 summer camps that I offered to teach all failed to get campers. I had 2 show up for the Digital Art Camp-and 2 for the Web Design class. My school would only pay me to teach the camps if I had 5 or more kids signed up. Not too many people could afford to pay the $110.00 for my camp. Even the Basic Adult Computer camp for $55.00 (half day camp) was cancelled. Oh well maybe next year. Thank you to OMA for all of your help. Thank you to all those others who made comments and/or suggestions.

Dianna

SIG2RESIZEDFORBOARDS.jpg