[Request] Selection information as text

Hey everybody, just registered to the forum, but have been using Paint.NET for quite a while now.

Most of the time, I use paint.net to get information out of images. Most of the information I get are selection rectangles that I then use to create asset maps, or similar stuff.

What I am looking for is:

- Be able to create a rectangular selection, and then by using some command (or button), dump the selection information into a notepad.net text window (similar windows opened with F5/6/7/8) or maybe the clipboard.

- The data dumped would be in the format: x,y,w,h

I like to say that I haven't created any Plugin, though I have used some of the ones created by members here, so I don't know if what I'm looking for is achievable by one.

Also, an extension to what I am looking for is the ability to draw in a layer, all of the rectangles I wish to get coordinates of, and then dump'em all into the same text window (or clipboard).

Well that's for now, hope I was clear enough.

Thanks in advance.

I saw this plugin while looking through the board. The output from your plugin is nice, but I don't like the fact that I have to redo the selections in the popup window, and I can't find a good way to do it precisely, as I can do it in the "normal" working space, so this does not cover my needs.