Newbie Question (Shape 3D)

Hello guys, as you can see I've got a question to all of those who know's the question's answer. Well then here is my question (I didn't search in your forums if there could be the same question like mine. Sorry for that and my bad English :oops: )

I watched many Tut's of different Authors and tried them... but I failed because I didn't know where the tool is to create 3D Balls or where you can open "Shape 3D". I hope you understood what I meant? I really hope so. Well, and I am quite new here and I don't know all the rules of this forum so please don't beat me for writing my question in the wrong category. I hope I hear an answer soon, it would make me really happy.

See you,

The German Fallen Angel

I tried it to do this what you said, but I didn't have success. There is no Shape 3D on my version. Maybe my version is too old? Is there a new version after version 3.34? This is the version I have. I hope you know what I meant by these sentences I wrote.

See you,

The German Fallen Angel