I Can't Print - WIA Problems

When I try to print, I receive this message:

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) library, "wiaaut.ddl" is unavailable. Please read the Help file (Help menu -> Help Topics), in the Frequently Asked Questions topic, for troubleshooting information.

So I went and did all that. The FAQ told me that if I'm using Windows 2003 or 2008 (and I think this is 2003... This computer has been loaned to us so I'm not exactly sure. It's an XP though.) that WIA isn't a default and that I just need to switch it so it is so. But I have no idea how to do that! Can someone please help? Thank you!

Can someone please help? Thank you!
This isn't a Paint.NET issue per se, rather a Win 2003 setting. Have you searched with Google (or other search engine) for the answer or tried the Win 2003 Support Centre (the first option seems best, Windows Server 2003 Family Support Center)?

Thank you! I clicked the link you sent, did a search, and quickly found the answer. This is what it told me to do:

Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Service

Then I just clicked Windows Image Acquisition and "start," then changed it to Automatic via the "Preferences" tab thing.

Also, sorry for putting this in the wrong topic. I'll try to remember for if I have another problem.

Thanks again. I suppose the topic can be locked now.