Davidlee9288's Pictorium Galleria - Updated Check it out!

davidlee9288

Hey you can also check out my pictorium of my other account unfortunately i lost the password xD but you can still look at some of my old stuff

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=25523

Description -- This is my attempt at something like Jake2k's awesome tech sigs that every1 wants to learn how to make

mine isnt very good but wat the hec -- btw avivt7 is my usual name and my email and stuff

AWESOMETECHSIG.png

Description -- This is a graphic I put together of Ikki from the manga/anime AirGear

I dont really like how it came out but I like to finish my projects

ikkiwithborder.png

Description -- This is a piece I had a lot of fun with xD I call it ChopStck'd it's an image of a rice bowl with chopsticks in it but the rice is really a face

chopstckd.png

Description -- This is an uber cool shiny glossy button the C.D. stands for Creative Designs I was starting a site but never took off xD

CreativeDesigns-5.png

Description -- This is also another graphic for Creative Designs was the logo for the forum

creativedesigns-4.png

Description -- This is a Shiny Orb with my First name Initial in it xD I know my username is Davidlee I just made that up since my other account Jeremy Tan's password was lost

finalsiggy-1-1.png

Description -- This is some cool text - PAINT.NET FTW =] - to make the bloody looking thing in the middle of text I used drop ripple and dents its very easy to do

diehardpaintnetuser.png

Description -- This piece is probably the most fun I have had working on an image this little guy is called Neeto if you click on link to see my old Pictorium you can see all his moods, colors, and funny clothes - This image is 1 of the images I work off of to create the finish piece

NEETOLOGOHEAD.png

Description -- Superhero logo looking thing with my initials this is an old piece which is in my other pictorium

JTLOGO2.png

Description -- This is 1 of the first graphics I did it's like 2 years old xD but I had to put it here I luv the text effect lol unfortunately I had no idea what I was doing at the time xD

Djjt.jpg

Description -- I recently turned 12 and I made this hope you like -- I'd like to meet more young graphic designers I haven't found anyone my age with the same interest

12yearoldpride.png

Description -- September 3rd '08 the day before my 12th birthday I was diagnosed with Leukemia -- This image pretty much explains how I feel about it.

ihatecancer.png

v2

Cancersux.png

gfxsigthing.pnggfxsigthing.pnggfxsigthing.png

holymotherofpoop.png

To Admin: Is this sig really too big?

I noticed the little "neeto" guy and it reminded me of your other gallery right away. I enjoy visiting and viewing your graphics here. You have a nice style: it's very relaxing and just amazing. I'm very sorry to hear about your leukemia. :cry:

And about your other gallery you forgot the password to, why won't you try asking the mods if they will be able to retrieve it? Otherwise, you can copy and paste the links by clicking the "Post Reply" button and go from there. I want to see your full gallery here. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I noticed the little "neeto" guy and it reminded me of your other gallery right away. I enjoy visiting and viewing your graphics here. You have a nice style: it's very relaxing and just amazing. I'm very sorry to hear about your leukemia. :cry:

And about your other gallery you forgot the password to, why won't you try asking the mods if they will be able to retrieve it? Otherwise, you can copy and paste the links by clicking the "Post Reply" button and go from there. I want to see your full gallery here. :wink:

I guess I could ask and thanx for the compliment. I dont really like some of my old stuff even though every1 else did xD

holymotherofpoop.png

To Admin: Is this sig really too big?