Curlyhead

Hello everybody *wave*

First some drawings:

Dawn:

Dawn_Knight_Oath_colored_by_Curleyhead.jpg

And some manipulations as xmas gifts :)

billikleinfu9.th.jpg

nomifinalkleinec4.th.jpg

I haven´t done much with this program or other photo-programs, so I´d like to hear some suggestions... but please be nice ;)

Thanks^^

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff" - The Doctor

Curlyhead, you have some really good artistic skill, but this forum is Family Friendly. I'd advise you to either "[hide]" the second picture, or remove it altogether.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I have a seven year old relative. I like showing him stuff on Paint.Net. I log on today and say "Oooh. New gallery". I click on it and see a nude (and poorly drawn) lesbian pic. Try reading the rules and please delete that picture. As 007 said this place is family friendly. Thanks.

3131401266_15ef83a573_o.png

I like the way the purple tint of the picture unifies it. Are hose rose petals falling on her?

As for your photo manips, I like the second one. The cards are sort of half there, though. I would recommend blend modes if that wasn't your intention.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Oh cool thanks... ähm no petals. This should be snow.

It was the first picture I ever colored, that´s why it´s very raw, so there could be more meanings :) Rose petals are a very nice idea :)

The purple tint was only experimenting with colour balance.

I wanted the cards to look little cracked... hm blend modes? Do you have a link for an example. I´m such a newbie, I don´t no what you mean with blend mode :oops:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff" - The Doctor