Requesting advice for improving my sig

Soap

disclaimer:Since the section says that requests should be made here I figured this was the right section to post this (and not the pictorium). Anyways... on to the request.

I was hoping for advice from veterans of PdN, for simple(or complex if explained/tut given) ways to make my sig better. I want to keep it fairly simple to keep it "clean" and "fresh" as my name would suggest. Advice even as simple as a better text(with example) would be appreciated.

This is what I want to work with(posted it in case I edit the sig at some point):

soapsig1ps0.png

soapsig1ps0.png

^ My best work yet, will let everyone know if that changes.

My Gallery

disclaimer:Since the section says that requests should be made here I figured this was the right section to post this (and not the pictorium).

Incorrect. :-) Moved.

Actually, the best place to post this would be the Image Hospital. That is its purpose. But you may retain this as your personal gallery.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You could add a simple border, it would add to the simplicity. You might want to use a black border, since the text is black.

I also found a simple, clean font for you :D .

But thats just my ideas, you should try a few things yourself :)

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

haha ok. Can you move this to the image hospital then please? Sorry for the troubles.

Thanks

Nope. The Image Hospital is a thread, not a forum, and since we've added to this thread, it can't go there any longer. :-) You can repost it there, and keep this as your personal gallery. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.