Advice For Album Art (Sorry If This Is The Wrong Forum)

Son of Spam

Hello:

I'm new here, so forgive me if I've stepped on a few toes by posting in the wrong forum.

I've been using PDN for a couple of weeks now, and I'm seem to be getting the hang of it.

I've created some album covers for a series of cover-less collections I've found on the internet. (These have been put together by anonymous music fan(s).)

Anyway, as you'll notice by my creations, the text seems to sit "above" the background images. Ideally, I'd like to be able to "embed" the text into the images so that it looks as if it's been printed together.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself properly...I guess my examples will show you what I mean. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

NB: I found most of these images on the internet (sometimes Flikr, sometimes other sites altogether...they're not for commercial reproduction). Sometimes I've faded one image into another to create a separate image altogether.

atomicshockwavesvol2wc8.jpgAtomicShockwaves-Vol13.jpgAtomicShockwaves-Vol5.gifatomic_cloud.jpgAtomicShockwaves-Vol9.jpg

Beware The Lollipop Of Mediocrity...

Lick It Once And You Suck Forever.