I'm looking for a drawing plugin

Hello. I use a program to draw on maps. It works perfectly in this role for my needs. I'm looking for a plugin that allows me to define and save specific line types. Is anyone able to help me?

Edited by Tactilis
Removed unhelpful HTML formatting

23 minutes ago, Savastano said:

I care most about such lines:

Please take a look at this:  https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/LineCurveTool.html

There is also this Plugin:  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

17 minutes ago, Pixey said:

That will not help the OP.

They are looking to draw lines that have filled and unfilled triangles as they illustrate above.

More generally, they are looking for a means to "define and save specific line types" as they mentioned in their initial post.

@Savastano this might help:

On 12/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, Tactilis said:

Podaj kilka dostarczonych końcówek linii.

That's probably not it. I drew the lines presented above in paint.net as straight lines and added arrowheads. I need a plugin that will allow me to create such lines automatically by setting the distance between the triangles and their size. Then I would like to save such a defined line so that I can use it the next time I draw

2 hours ago, Savastano said:

That's probably not it. I drew the lines presented above in paint.net as straight lines and added arrowheads. I need a plugin that will allow me to create such lines automatically by setting the distance between the triangles and their size. Then I would like to save such a defined line so that I can use it the next time I draw

Maybe Trail plugin might help. Check example 1 here:

In this example there are two lines, replace "green" short line with triangle and then apply Trail effect.

But there is no option to draw as a Curve / Line tool.

19 hours ago, Lemonade said:

Maybe Trail plugin might help. Check example 1 here:

In this example there are two lines, replace "green" short line with triangle and then apply Trail effect.

But there is no option to draw as a Curve / Line tool.

The plugin you suggested actually makes it easier to draw triangles above a line at equal distances and the same size. The only thing missing is the option to save the line defined in this way in the program and use it during the next cyclical drawing.