I want to make this text transparent.

Go to solution Solved by Pixey,

Hi @Azure

Firstly, you need to update to use the latest version of paint.net which is 5.0.11.  I see from your screenshot that you a couple of versions behind.

If you are using the Classic (i.e free) version of paint.net, click on Settings :Settings: | Updates | Check Now.
Also, please turn on 'Automatically check for updates when paint.net starts'

We cannot help you until you are on the latest version. Read the Forum Rules (click the link top right of this page). See #7.

Then, please come back and ask your question again but try to imagine that the reader knows nothing about sm64, Mario's cap, and what you want to achieve. It's probably clear in your head what you want but not for the readers here. So reword your question and you are more likely to get an answer.

2 hours ago, Azure said:

wait this is tutorials oh no
guess this forum will be deleted soon

Yes, you should search other posts and look at the tutorials. See Forum Rule #1.

But if, after doing that, you still need help, then ask again here.

• Solution

And, when you are back up and running @Azure this is how to make your text transparent:

1.  Use the magic wand to select the text.  Play with the Tolerance in the top tool bar, until it 'selects' only the dark area.

2.  Hit delete.

3.  Clean up the 'hole' where the text was by using Feather or AA's Assistant.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.