How to repeat this gradient?

Im not seeing the image but I was able to google it and find it. Do you just want the gradient colors? Or the text too?

I did this pretty easy with 4 colors, 2 gradient applications and using the line tool at 64 opacity.

First gradient light blue primary, Salmon/Red Secondary. Gradient tool Linear setting. Drag from left to right. Finish button (always remember that step)

Second gradient. Primary color darker blue. Secondary color "Opacity-Alpha" set to 0. Radial gradient. Drag from Top Center to half way into the image.

Then I played with the line tool, different thicknesses. White and set the Opacity-Alpha to 64... I spent 10 minutes on this and you can make it so much nicer with some time. You could add more white lines that are more opaque and really make the white stand out for example.

spacer.png

Edited by Disk4mat
Removed Attachment

2 minutes ago, Disk4mat said:

but a damn fine job too! Looks awesome.

Why thank you @Disk4mat.  Yours is also a great idea and looks the same 👍.  Perhaps the OP couldn't find the original post - which took me a few minutes to find 🤣

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Disk4mat said:

Im not seeing the image but I was able to google it and find it. Do you just want the gradient colors? Or the text too?

I did this pretty easy with 4 colors, 2 gradient applications and using the line tool at 64 opacity.

First gradient light blue primary, Salmon/Red Secondary. Gradient tool Linear setting. Drag from left to right. Finish button (always remember that step)

Second gradient. Primary color darker blue. Secondary color "Opacity-Alpha" set to 0. Radial gradient. Drag from Top Center to half way into the image.

Then I played with the line tool, different thicknesses. White and set the Opacity-Alpha to 64... I spent 10 minutes on this and you can make it so much nicer with some time. You could add more white lines that are more opaque and really make the white stand out for example.

spacer.png

It's similar, but they have it rotated a few degrees (I found fonts and made my own text, but I can't repeat this gradient)

6 hours ago, Pixey said:

@poma you already asked this question before and I helped you then:

Yes, I know, but as you can see, other colors are used there, they are similar, but I don’t know how to make the third gradient, it’s like three colors or something like that

image.png

Yeah its a tough one. It would be time consuming, but you could create a selection from each letter, move to a new layer and fill one letter at a time. My version of the gradient was a quick one based on a rectangle canvass. I took another stab at it. I created a selection from the text so I could experiment. Here is a link to what I ended up with and the gradient direction I dragged across the text.

https://imgur.com/ZgR1VqJ

Note this version is void of anything white. In comparing the two layers (orig img and mine) its about as close as I can come.

Primary Color: 01A0DF

Secondary Color: E80233

Apply Pixey's tips and instructions and you are 99% there.

5 hours ago, Disk4mat said:

Yeah its a tough one. It would be time consuming, but you could create a selection from each letter, move to a new layer and fill one letter at a time. My version of the gradient was a quick one based on a rectangle canvass. I took another stab at it. I created a selection from the text so I could experiment. Here is a link to what I ended up with and the gradient direction I dragged across the text.

https://imgur.com/ZgR1VqJ

Note this version is void of anything white. In comparing the two layers (orig img and mine) its about as close as I can come.

Primary Color: 01A0DF

Secondary Color: E80233

Apply Pixey's tips and instructions and you are 99% there.

I made the gradient you suggested and did it on the bottom layer for comparison, it looks a lot like it! thanks, I think it's worth a little more work with this and it will be a bomb!

paintdotnet_PQX5Yyne0w.png

• Hooray 1