Can I use the images edited on Paint.net commercially?

Sorry, I am asking this question again just to clear my doubt because I had asked the question before but my doubt was not cleared.

Can I use the image edited on Paint.net commercially for my business purpose?

For example, I have created the image in Paint.Net (just for example). Bat and football I made from the shapes given in paint.net. The font I've used is "LATO Black".

Can I post this photo on Instagram or another social media platform for business purpose? Or do I have to credit paint.net in the description? Or can't I use the image edited from Paint.net commercially? Please tell me

example.jpg

You don't need to credit or mention Paint.NET unless you want to. If you made the images then they're yours.

Paint.NET is a tool. You wouldn't need to mention the brand of hammer and screwdriver you used if you built a chair and sold it. Same principle applies to Paint.NET.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

@Shaheens As Rick says, there is no requirement to credit Paint.NET.

However, you specifically mention a font and this might be part of your confusion. Fonts are not in any way part of Paint.NET; they are not installed by the application. Paint.NET simply uses the fonts that you have installed on your system. If you have the right to use the font, which you do for LATO, then you can use your image for any purpose.