how to make these borders lines?

You might try this, I am sure there are lots of other methods though:

with the rectangle selection tool (or with the rounded rectangle) draw a rectangle of the desired size, set your primary and secondary color in the color wheel, then with :MagicWandTool: select the layer with your line, add a new layer and with the selection active and holding shift draw a :LinearGradient: over the selection.

Hope it helps,

Ciao

10662_9381817514045374c1536e061571b9e6

You might try this, I am sure there are lots of other methods though:

with the rectangle selection tool (or with the rounded rectangle) draw a rectangle of the desired size, set your primary and secondary color in the color wheel, then with :MagicWandTool: select the layer with your line, add a new layer and with the selection active and holding shift draw a :LinearGradient: over the selection.

Hope it helps,

Ciao

thanks for rply..m tried this,but yet not cming 3d effect...will u plz xplain lil more..

regards.

will u plz xplain lil more..
will u plz stop tipin lyk ths plz thnk u xXx

This Forum is visited and actively used by people coming from many nationalities, coming with many languages. Some of those find standard English difficult to read and/or write (who would blame them?) or have very limited horizons, IM speak would only confuse the mind out of them. Heck, English is my native language, and it confuses me at times.

Please tone it down when you next post. Thanks.

will u plz xplain lil more..
will u plz stop tipin lyk ths plz thnk u xXx

This Forum is visited and actively used by people coming from many nationalities, coming with many languages. Some of those find standard English difficult to read and/or write (who would blame them?) or have very limited horizons, IM speak would only confuse the mind out of them. Heck, English is my native language, and it confuses me at times.

Please tone it down when you next post. Thanks.

hii..sorry :( i will keep it in mind,and i will not repeat it again..

regards.