Jump to content

Colorize in paint?

Recommended Posts

i am new to paint.net and i want to know if there is a plug-in or a way to use colorize like in correl paint. if you don't know colorize is changing a color of an object with a brush but you still maintain color. so if someone could show me how to do it or give me a plug-in it would be greatly appreciated.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...