Jump to content

Is there a plugin similar to the pen tool in photoshop?

Recommended Posts

Hello @EricPlays_RBLX and welcome :)


I am not familiar with Photoshop, but understand that the pen tool draws out lines that you can then pull and shape?  If this is correct, then no.


But paint.net does have a ShapeMaker which you may like to try out: 

There is a neat tutorial on how it is used:




How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...