Problem with paint.net forum

Since there is no section specifically for issues with the forum, posting here is my only choice.

After about an hour, my session with the forum logs out, even though I have "remember me" set on login.  Then, I can't log back in, as the password doesn't seem to work, and I have to use the "reset".  This has now happened 4 times, so I know that not every time was a password typo, especially since I copy/pasted into the "password recovery" page, and then the same thing into the login page.

The best bet for any forum admin is to send an e-mail to my registered address, because I likely won't see any replies to this or PMs in a timely manner.

I just tested it and it's working fine for me.  I have heard of people having trouble with different browsers.  Can you try one that you don't normally use and see if it's any different.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.