How do i mirror an image to the otherside And flip the text

Hey  :)

So i am working on this little car design and i will show you most of what i mean via pics:

Link to Pics: http://imgur.com/a/z7KIH

Sorry but i can not upload 4 pictures and total of 256KB at least with you being able to see anything...  :roll: 

In Picture 1 you can see an example w/ a reference design underneath.

In Picture 2 you can see when mirrored ready to be flattened and imported to the game

In Picture 3 you see it IN game ( sorry for black lines just censoring my name)

And Finally in Picture 4 you can see what my problem is i want to flip them but just them not the whole layer because if i do that that will change it's possition and there's quite a few layers to this so i do NOT have the paitence or time to move them all and adjust them and then my OCD will kill me because they arent perfectly mirrored... so with that said can i use anything to fix that ? I got photoshop but i prefer Paint.Net due to quicker work, boot time and simplicity so if that can help in any way or something... :/

Basicly: I want to know how to flip a picture without changing it's position relative to other pictures

PS: The design underneath mine is temporary just for reference guide

PSS: The design is WIP it is not near completion so that is not the final product

Thanks in advance and Cheers!  :beer: 

Edited by maxpro88power

then my OCD will kill me because they aren't perfectly mirrored...

Just wanted to point out that it wouldn't be perfectly mirrored, regardless, if the text isn't backwards.

Personally, I would just put a different logo on each side. That way, it's not sitting at that point where it's not quite a perfect mirror image, and I don't get upset about it.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Just wanted to point out that it wouldn't be perfectly mirrored, regardless, if the text isn't backwards.

Personally, I would just put a different logo on each side. That way, it's not sitting at that point where it's not quite a perfect mirror image, and I don't get upset about it.

Hello,

Perhaps the Flip Plugin can help you.

There is also Flip horizontal/vertical effect in Boltbait's pack.

Thank you both so much for the support you guys are the Real MVPs :)