Dadashi Hatake's Sigs & Such.

Dadashi Hatake

Hello, and welcome to my gallery.

I'm still working on getting better, at making and editing pictures.

It's a very fun, and interesting hobby.

I'll be adding new stuff as I go along.

Comments, will be very much appreciated.

Be harsh if you... If you want to make me cry... T_T lol.

Obviously I'm NOT claming I made the character.

I never make any of the characters.

I render them and edit them ect... I'm claming nothing.

I just like having fun editing pics and making sigs.

Comment what ones you want to, or all of them.

Thank you.

V*~---Anime Sigs---~*V

Hitsugaya.jpg

First try at this style. Hitsugaya Toushirou. A character from the anime Bleach. I did not render this character, I found the render the following site.

Source for Character: List View of renders <-- slection page for other files including that render. file n04b.png

is the file I downloaded. It is the only way I could get it as a png, not a bmp. I right clicked and "saved link as" thats how I got it.)

Source for Background: Made using Paint.NET

Orihimesig.jpg

Second try at this style of sig. I wanted to try curving the "laser" light beam things lol. Orihime Inoue. A character from the anime Bleach. I did render this character.

Source for Character: Orihime picture source

KisukeUrahara.jpg

Third try at making this style of sig pics. Kisuke Urahara, character from the anime Bleach. I did render this character.

Source for Character: Kisuke picture source (the original site I can't find, so I uploaded the pic to my photobucket)

End of the sigs for now.

V*~---Desktop Pictures---~*V

I used the following pics as a centered wallpapers on my desktop, with a black background, looks pretty cool to me.

Hinata Hyuga <--- Click to see

This is a combonation of two pictures all fixed up and yada yada. The character is Hinata Hyuga from the anime Naruto. I did render these characters.

Foreground Character Source: 1st picture source

Background Character Source: 2nd picture source

completesmall.jpg

Simple but cool I think. I rendered the character and pasted into the real background. Added the shadow and text.

Source for Character: Orihime picture source

Source for Background: Beach picture source

End of desktop pictures for now.

V*~---Music Sigs&Pics---~*V

DeathBat2.jpg

A sig for one of my favorite bands, Avenged Sevenfold. I know it's not great or techy, but I liked it a little. I inverted the color of the pic, then added a black line borded around it and ect... you can see what I did.

Picture Source: Death Bat Pic

Background Source: Made with Paint.NET

End of music sigs&pics for now.

V*~---Original Pictures---~*V

All the following pictures are taken by myself, using my Canon Powershot: A570 IS digital camera. And they are edited using Paint.NET.

re4eyerightsize.jpg

This is a tribute to the game Resident Evil 4 (my favorite game) It's my eye in the picture, I just edited the colors and lines using Paint.NET. Added the text of course. I did resize it to a much smaller picture, from 3072x2304 - 3.68mb to 500x375 - 135kb then added the effects and was done... But I had to make it smaller again, to 300x225 - 55.2kb for this topics feel, and that made the quality go down a little.

awesomeeditsmall.jpg

My in my slipknot hoodie laying on my bed... That was the original pic, but I was up late and was bored, so I made this. The background was made using the fire technique thingy... I could never make the fire as good as the other people on here >_>... Oh well, click the small pic to see the big on.

End of original pictures for now.

V*~---100% Paint.NET---~*V

Sweetness.jpg

Just a picture I made up using the laser(light saber whatever... color line, then new layer, then white line, blur both ect...) method thingy, to make a few circles and lines of colored "lasers". then polar inversion on the merged laser layers, then tile reflection. and of course text >_< first time making a complete picture from nothing.

End of 100% Paint.NET for now.

Comments Please.

buuuu2.png

*~---V---~*

Thank you very much. *bows*

And as for the picture, I'm guessing you mean Orihime. And If thats correct, I found this picture be scowering google AGAIN lol. I'm not totally sure if this is where I first found it, but it is the EXACT same picture that I rendered her from.

(warning to sensitive viwers. This picture contains a good bit of cleavage, BUT no actual nudity.)Here is the link: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc52/Pete_N_Pete/Bleach/Groups/Girls_of_Bleach.jpg

More comments, questions, or suggestions will be enjoyed. Thank you.

buuuu2.png

*~---V---~*