newbie question..

cadz

Hi everyone, I am a newbie and have a quick question, I did read the rules, did do a search and did search the net and popular post to see if I can find the answer to my question and decided to post since I couldnt find the specific answer.. after you download paint and a that box comes up asking you to save or open the file and I open it, what next? a bunch of stuff comes up like to extract and stuff but I am lost cause I have no clue whatsoever on how to open and unzip a file.. see how lost I am :? , any help or direction in the correct way to save and open paint on my computer is appreciated..

Cadz

Hello cadz.

...I did read the rules...
I guess you skipped over number 6 then?

To quote said rule:

Thread titles must be descriptive and specific -- NOT generic. You need to use descriptive thread titles.

This pollutes the forum with generic threads and makes it impossible to navigate. Imagine if everyone posted with thread titles like this and we had pages full of "Help!!", "Please help", "Please I'm a newbie" or even "Hi" or "Pony" ... it would be stupid.

Here's the important part: from now on, threads with generic titles will be locked and/or deleted. Without warning. This rules posting is your warning.

If you have any further questions, we'd be very happy to help you out, but don't forget those descriptive titles :).

Thread locked