Like everyone know: It's almost Christmas !
So i came at the idea to find a topic with 'Snow' and not with 'Rain'
I -stole- some idea's :x
But i made some difference thing's.
I used this topic : http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3957&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
But i made it animated + different.
This is what we become :
Here are my step's :
1. Take Your Picture ( Mine : )
2. Make a NEW layer << :AddNewLayer:
3. Fill it up with Black :PaintBucketTool:
4. Use 'Add Noise' :AddNoise: (With the green +) >> Intensity:100 Color Saturation:0 Coverage :100,00<<
5. After That use 'Oil Painting' :OilPainting: >> Brush Size:1 Coarseness: (Whatever you want) 3 <<
6. Use Glow :Glow: >>Radius:6 Brightness:10 Contrast:10<<
7. Use Pencil Sketch (To make the snow look Bigger) :PencilSketch: >>Pencil Tip Size:20 Range:20 <<
8. Motion Blur (To make it a little invisible) :MotionBlur: >> Angel:25,00 Distance:5 Centered'ON' <<
9. Layer Properties >> Mode:Screen <<
10. Your Picture Is Done !
11. Do This 2 time's more (THE SNOW MUST ALWAYS LOOK DIFFERENT !!)
(>> You also can try 2 time's,But 3 time's looks better ^^ !+ the snow doesn't 'stop' ^^<<)
12. Save it as = GIF (TIP > Save these on your Desktop !!<>Give Them Numbers 1-3 !<)
13. Instal Unfreeze.
(Link >> http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/
Scroll all the way down,There is the downloadlink (TIP > Put Unfreeze on your Desktop !<)
14.Put them all in the Program (> Frame Delay :5 [You can choose again !])
15. Save It And This Is Your Animated Snow !
Hope you like my tut ^^
And sorry for the -stealing- topic :x
I just want to share this ^^'
Merry X-mas people,