The Un-Official Paint.NET Merchandise Designs Thread!

Hi there, anyone who's reading this! My name is Rubrica, and today, I am here to-

Oh, forget all the weird stuff. As the title suggests, this is the thread to post any designs you might have for Paint.NET merchandise. By this, it could be a mockup of what a PDN mug may look like, or it could be the design that would be on the mug. Or, of course, you could include both. Of course, Rock probably won't use any of these, but we can always hope, can't we? And besides, it's fun, and gives you something to try and make if you don't like competitions, don't get given requests for graphics from people and just don't have any ideas for a new graphic.

Anyway, I'll start off, with a design that could be used on a mousemat, mug, T-shirt, anything.

8310_a6d699e598a581fe25a1625f4854f8a9

Forgive me if I have to disagree completely, simple, but I have to disagree completely.

The only possible beef I could see is that it's not the established Paint.NET logo font face - the permissible tolerance for this depends mainly upon the company. Since Paint.NET is electronically distributed freeware, the name itself is far more important than the font in which it's given - anyone can Google the text "paint.net" and find the program.

Aside from that one possible concern, it's artistic, eye-catching, highly (and consistently) stylized, and modern, something I think would be perfect for a tee-shirt. It's distinct enough to be clear but interesting enough to not look out of place alongside my Haste the Day or Project 86 shirts.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

ok well i just thought that seen as the program is called paint.net and not"what ever that piece of art is called" .net that it would be commen sense for it to have Paint.NET on it also just flying around in this head of mine i suppose uve changed my mind a little seen as you could have like a contest and the winners design gets printed on or something.

Nope, no contests or anything - it's all completely unofficial.

I'm just saying that if there were an option to get that design on a white shirt, I'd totally get my Credit Card ready. ;)

( Technically, I wouldn't, because I have my credit card number memorized - I like memorizing long strings of numbers, like pi. No I don't have a problem... >_> )

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype