Beginner at a loss....

Hello,

I've had this program for awhile but am just now getting to play with it some more... I USED to know how to do the bubble effect. I've long since forgotten and can't seem to find the tutorial I used for it. If some one could help me that would be great.

Another question I've been trying to find a thread on how to put two or more images together but I feel like I'm looking in the wrong place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mama J

Here's the bubbles tutorial, found through search in the tutorials section.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2546&hilit=bubbles

As for putting two or more images together, we'd need to know if they were the same size, or cut-outs, or if you wanted to arrange them in a collage. There is a method for each of these situations, just need the added input from you.

Per the rules (number six), all threads must have a descriptive thread title. I'm afraid I need to lock this. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them in a new thread with a better title. :-) Thanks!

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.