how can i enlarge an image?

My apologies if this is a stupid question, but is there anyway to enlarge this picture without it getting heavily pixelated? If not, is it possible to bring CAD drawings into paint.net? I'm trying to make a high resolution image of this so that it can be used for several different purposes. Will I be better off making a large outline of it in CAD and then making it look good with paint.net? eaman_whitebg.gif

ea_sig_2427.jpg

You'd be better off making an outline of it, yes. There are no ways to enlarge without losing quality, on any raster image program.

If you'd prefer not to use CAD, you could use Inkscape (also free) to draw the outline. But you'll have to save as a .PNG (recommended) or some other non-vector filetype.

Hope this helps! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You're welcome! Glad to help. Let us know if we can do anything else for ya. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

At close range, in good light, pretty much anything is good enough quality. Well, unless it's EXTREME close-up...