how do you make pen pressure work in paint.net?

do you have a writing tablet, you would need vista for PDN to work with one, well, the only one i have heard of working is a Wacom, and it works fine for me :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i have a bamboo too, it works great, you would have to ask Rick more about this, but PDN is PDN, its free, you get what he provides, or what any plugin authors provide

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Y'know, The GIMP supports tablet pressure-sensitivity, so you can get the sensitivity you desire without resorting to pirating software. The GIMP has a daunting interface that is very not-Photoshop-esque, but it's certainly learnable if you're up to it.

For Paint.NET, though, no pressure sensitivity on XP.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I agree. Vista = bloody potato. Anywho, a very related question. In an interview with Rick, they do a quick demo of pdn V2.?? and it shows a pen tool, in which the pixel width increased or decreased based on spead and curvature. Was this brush option tossed in some release, and if so why? Then again, that demo could easily have been done on a tablet, but nothing was said about a tablet. I am just wondering...

signature.png