Plugin error: Gradient Mapping

Screenshot you posted is completely and utterly useless... Click the Error Details button and copy-paste what's in there.

Also, provide detailed steps that we can use to reproduce the problem. What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

When this occurred i wanted to make a complex gradient (rainbow) for an abstract which was for a friend of mine

...Here is the error details

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.GradientMapping

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=1.0.2832.35228, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=1.0.2832.35228, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.ConfigToken..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.ConfigDialog..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.GradientMapping.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

effected56.png

You don't have both parts of Pyrochild's plugin.

Make sure that the latest version of the "pyrochild.effects.common" dll is in your effects folder, too.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You're welcome!

(w00t! I got one right for once! :-))

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.