Help with cropping.

Hello. I had a question. I know how to crop, but I was wondering if it was possible to crop to a specific size, or change the size of the cropping box to a specific size. I'm trying to change a full screen wallpaper to a widescreen wallpaper, and the default Microsoft Office Picture Manager keeps downgrading the quality of the picture.

SpartanA24-1.png

if you have updated to the newest version then you can set the width and height of a selection by ratio or specific size if you click normal up at the top you can switch between selection modes, hope this helps

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Beaten by Panhead...

You can use the rectangle selection modes newly employed by Paint.NET 3.20. Check out the help page on them here: http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/WhatsNew.html. The first image explains its use quite obviously.

Choose which mode you wish to use, then type in your desired dimensions. Fixed Size gives the option of different units, where Ratio is... well... the ratio of the selection.

oooo that was close...yours has a better description though :lol:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

oh :oops: i think i missed the thanks post, @ Xemnas008, your welcome

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix