Resize handles; polygon/polyline tool

Sorry to be shedding all my gripes/requests at once today, but....

1) The "active" zone for resize handles seems to prevent moving by dragging for small selections, (esp. at high mag). The selections can then only be moved by arrow keys. Suggestion: Give "move" function precedence? Require modifier key for resize function? (Or vice-versa?) Tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2) Is there a polygon/polyline tool or equivalent function in Paint.NET? I mistook the "freeform" tool for this, but it draws a closed form continuously, and does not permit multiple clicks to "selectively select" vertices. Is there or could there be a modifier key to enable polygon tool behavior? Even better, polygon and polyline behavior in one tool? (Maybe double-click to end? Or graft polyline behavior onto line tool?) (MS Paint does have a polygon tool, but it's a little quirky in my opinion....)

O.K., I'll go away now and mind my own business for awhile. This project is shaping up nicely--maybe Paint.NET can start accepting donations soon! :)

1) Actually, the 'active' zone for moving is anywhere that is not a resize nub. It is not restricted to being "inside" the selection. This is a commonly asked question, so we're looking to make this more obvious in the future.

2) Yeah, there's no polyline tool right now. Doesn't mean there won't be in the future. We've been mostly busy stabilizing Paint.NET v2.6, which has been especially important with the big move to .NET 2.0 and whatnot.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg