Changing texture

I don't understand what you mean. Maybe try adding the new texture to a layer above the image you want to change, run "Emboss," and then play with the blending modes until it looks right?

Try to explain again if this doesn't do what you want. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

i think it might help if we could see some pics :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

I 'm trying to make this color picture look entirely like the attached stone texture,

I have hundreds of similar color graphics to change to one color with addition of some textures like stone , old faded or burnt paper, papyrus etc.

So the problem is how to fill those color images with the sample textures??? :)

Thanks for any replies

Cheers

11138_dcc3cadb10a4ae66fe2f21c20ecd5724

11138_64df23ff831332714deb883680a61e94

11138_71a3a326006c18bf34d37962e92879b0

Using my method:

Overlay blending mode:

overlay.jpg

Multiply blending mode (my favorite :-)):

multiply.jpg

When you redo it, you'll want to use an image that doesn't have a watermark and is a lot bigger so that it doesn't have that "I'm-stealing" look to it. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Glad to help! :-)