My effects are gone?

Aimee

I have read threw the rules, and searched posts for this answer, I did find in one posting, to go and right click on the effect, to make sure that it is unblocked. I went threw and unblocked all that where blocked. But my problem is still there, no effects. I have just about all of them, and in the effects folder it shows them there, however in the program there not.

I encountered this problem when I downloaded a newer plug-in that I didn't have. The dil was to be put into the file types, Im not sure of the name, after seeing that all my effects where then gone, I removed that dil from the file types, and still didn't fix the problem. Could anyone help me fix this?

Thank you in advance.

If this happens again (and to anyone else who happens to find this thread who has the same problem), make sure that you DO NOT have a copy of PaintDotNet.Effects.dll in the Effects folder. The ONLY copy of that file should be in the main Paint.NET folder; having a copy in the Effects folder will prevent all of your plugins from loading.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!