Stupid question re: moving toolbars

I know this has to be a dumb question but I honestly cannot find an answer anywhere. I just want to put my 'tools' toolbar back up into the top of the window along with the others (ie; File,Edit,etc.). I can move the toolbar all over the place but it won't 'catch' up there at the top and stretch out.

Anybody know what I'm talking about and have an answer??

Thank you, thank you!!

Advice of the day: Never squat with your spurs on! That's all I have to say... :wink:

Uhh i dont think that is possible sorry

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

It's not. The toolbars aren't dockable, and Rick has said they won't be. See the Popular Feature Requests thread for more info.

Oh, and you should probably read the rules. This thread will probably be locked...don't take it personally. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well i know you can move them but i think he (or she) means more of something Microsoft word would do, but it would be a good request

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

I know. And maybe it would make a good request, but I believe the note in the Feature Requests Thread extends to that, too.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

oopps, i think i misread what you said sorry, :oops:

its to bad that plugins cant do other things besides effects, i cant make them yet but im working on it

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix