Extra Repeats & Linear Bulge ~ 2 Requests

Two Requests ~

- First one is a feature request for a future version of Paint.NET. Currently, in the Effects drop-down menu there is an option to repeat the last effect you did. It would be useful if there was an option to repeat one of the last 2 or 3 effects you did. Just a thought.

- Second one is for the Bulge Plugin. I don't remember who made it, but anyway it bulges in a spherical way. I was wondering if it would be possible to make it bulge in a linear way, so that it does something like this...

|-|--|---|----|-----|----|---|--|-|

|-|--|---|----|-----|----|---|--|-|

Horizontally, vertically, and maybe even diangledly :wink:

Instead of radially.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

The repeat is a good one, there is only one thing is that it will only add up more stuff into the overfilled effects menu. But if in a next version the effects menu is change-able this will fit in really nice :D

The bulge: that would be interesting and also a question: Is there any way to improve the algorithm of Bulge cause is pixelates the image a little. But anyway those could come in handy.

You can repeat multiple effects at the same time using Pyrochild's ScriptLab plugin.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I didn't mean a combination of effects, I meant an option to choose ONE of the last three effects you did. This is something scriptlab is capable of, but it would be better to just implement it this way for quick use instead of saving it for long term use when you may never use it again.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

Ah! When you put it that way, both of them make a good deal of sense. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.