Flash reflection

@Hellfire - Remove, not add.

And the answer is, unless you can see something behind the reflection, there's no way to do it. You might try Tanel's Shadow/highlight recovery plugin...see if that helps you. :-)

EDIT: Bizarre, my apologies. I didn't get your replies. Strange lag. Disregard...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Gah, I wish Paint.NET was working right now. I know what to do, but I can't try it for myself! Oh well, here's what I may have done:

1. Duplicate layer

2. Select the Gradient tool and set it to transparency mode

3. Create an eliptical gradient centered where the glare spot is*

4. Set layer blending to Multiply

5. Flatten

*you may have to right-click on the gradient nub to invert the invisible with opaque (sorry, hard to explain)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb