how could i acheve a gradient like this?

You are in the wrong section - it should be in General Discussion and Questions, as this section is for tutorial publishing only. Don't worry, a mod will move it soon. :-)

As for your question, you'll need Pyrochild's "Gradient Mapping" plugin. He explains how to do it in the thread for it. Go to http://searchpaint.net and search for "Gradient Mapping Plugin" - it should come up.

Hope this helps. Make sure you check out the rules, ok? :-) Welcome!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I suppose that works, too, but the other offers greater flexibility, I think...you aren't constrained to only following the Hue pattern...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Once you get the hang of it, not at all. You just draw a black-to-white gradient, then open the Gradient Mapping plugin and arrange the colors you want across the gradient in the dialog box. And voila! :-)