Resource localization errors when using design view

Tegan

I am trying to open some of the PDN forms and controls in design view, and every time I do, I get the following error:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) on disk. baseName: PaintDotNet.Strings.3 locationInfo: fileName: PaintDotNet.Strings.3.resources

Hide

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)

at PaintDotNet.PdnResources.GetString(String stringName) in C:\code\pdn\src\Resources\PdnResources.cs:line 231

at PaintDotNet.Menus.FileMenu.InitializeComponent() in C:\code\pdn\src\Menus\FileMenu.cs:line 91

at PaintDotNet.Menus.FileMenu..ctor() in C:\code\pdn\src\Menus\FileMenu.cs:line 52

at PaintDotNet.Menus.PdnMainMenu.InitializeComponent() in C:\code\pdn\src\Menus\PdnMainMenu.cs:line 76

at PaintDotNet.Menus.PdnMainMenu..ctor() in C:\code\pdn\src\Menus\PdnMainMenu.cs:line 71

at PaintDotNet.PdnToolBar.InitializeComponent() in C:\code\pdn\src\PdnToolBar.cs:line 399

at PaintDotNet.PdnToolBar..ctor() in C:\code\pdn\src\PdnToolBar.cs:line 219

I've done some web and forum searches, and everything seems to point to reading readme.txt in programs/dotnet_2_0, but there isn't a directory by that name in the source I downloaded. There is a dotnet_3_0, but no readme.txt exists in that directory.

What else can I do to solve this problem?