Jump to content

on paint.net can you make the font go sideways?

Recommended Posts

no i dont mean 90 degress so its vertical...

i want to rotate it... not 180 or 90 degrees...

diagnal... yes thats the word im looking for... i want to edit a pic and put the words across the picture diagnally... if there's not a way on paint.net then is there any other program besides photoshop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

umm here this is how it is... and i want it to be witin those lines that i've marked on there.... !!


doing that right click thing doesnt help... it doesnt rotate... it just moves it to a different spot ... and wats the square select thing? if i do the rectangle select then i cant do anything to the words anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If your text is on it's own layer, I'd suggest using the Roll / Rotate feature just as Mr. Frojo described. It will yield nicer results than using the other method described here. You can find this feature in the Rotate / Zoom dialog (Ctrl+Shift+Z) or Layers > Rotate / Zoom).


- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...