Rounded Rectangle Cutout?

make a new layer, draw the rounded rectangle, while still on that layer click outside the rectangle, press [ctrl]+[ i ], then press [ctrl]+[shift]+[x], then delete the second layer

its a lot easier than it sounds

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

Its not working?! I cant get the invert thing working.... I have to hold [ctrl]+[shift]+ then it makes the rounded the rectangle white (which was black) nothing happens when i just do [ctrl]+[ i ]

It sounds really easy but I just wish I could understand how to invert, it was a big problem on another tortuial and I never got how to do it.

:-( please help. Thanks!

make a new layer, draw the rounded rectangle, while still on that layer click outside the rectangle, press [ctrl]+[ i ], then press [ctrl]+[shift]+[x], then delete the second layer

make a new layer, draw the rounded rectangle, while still on that layer select the magic wand tool :MagicWandTool:, click outside the rectangle, press [ctrl]+[ i ], then press [ctrl]+[shift]+[x], then delete the second layer

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

make a new layer, draw the rounded rectangle, while still on that layer select the magic wand tool :MagicWandTool:, click outside the rectangle, press [ctrl]+[ i ], then press [ctrl]+[shift]+[x], then delete the second layer

Thanks!!! I think I got it!

Are there any other little code thingys that I should be aware of? lol