Adding colour background to a transparency

Are you just trying to take a transparent background and add color to it?

If so, select your desired tool (paint bucket, paint brush, etc.) and begin to fill the background layer with color. If the background doesn't have it's own layer then I suggest the paint brush tool.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

No problem. Just select the color you want using the colors window. If it's not open press F8.

Welcome to the forum.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Welshblue!!!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you..... I did everything and it worked. I got the background coloured and it looked great.... but right at the end, I felt a bit like Zsa Zsa Gabor..."I know I've done this stuff seven times before..,,I just don't know how to make it interesting for myself by sealing the deal....

Question: How then do I combine the newly painted layer with the image layer especially since both are called "Layer 2"!

Help! ;-)

TW