Editing: Green Screen

I've been editing photos of my band with the Chroma Key function with no incident. Suddenly, with a particular set of photos, I'm getting "blotches" of the background on the face/body of individuals (one in particular).

Can anyone please tell me how to correct this and/or if it's possible to correct it. I tried a few things, like altering the brightness, but it didn't look great.

Thanks

If the person/people's faces are green enough, it might "detect" a green screen on them and cause those problems. I would try using the hue/saturation adjustment to make them a slightly warmer color.I

If their faces are too green for that adjustment to work, use the lasso selection tool to make a selection around the areas that cause the problems, then hit ctrl+i to invert the selection before you use chroma key

• Upvote 1

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 3 weeks later...