Jump to content

New to the painting programs! I am looking for a blur tool.

Recommended Posts

First off, happy thanksgiving!

Second !

I am looking for a blur tool... be it a plugin for paint.net or an alternate program. All I have found so far is "blur effect" which blurs the entire picture. I need only a portion of a picture blurred. Not the entire thing.

Or smudge tool might work. I am avoiding spending money on it (Cough...photoshop) due the the fact that I only plan on editing a few things.

Anything out there similiar to this? All I get with google is photoshop ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...