Pan Function

I'm a bit new to the forums but have been using Paint.NET for quite a while and consider myself fairly Paint.NET savy. (I love the program by the way)

I was wondering if there was a way to allow the pan function to pan "off" or "beyond" of the bounds of the image? In v3.5.5 you cannot pan past the limits of the image. Actually the pan function only works if the image is zoomed in far enough for some of it to be of the screen, otherwise the pan command is inactive altogether. This makes it difficult if I want to edit some of the pixels right at the corner of an image. I have to zoom way in and am forced to be looking at the far corner of my screen to make the edits. I always have to be moving my toolbars around and out of the way (assuming your session is maximized like me). If pan wasnt limited by the bounds of the image I could pan to place the corner of the image in the center of the screen making it much more comfortable to make edits.

I'm not a coder at all so I dont know how difficult it would be to do this. It seems like it would be fairly simple but i would have to differ to you, the professionals. Maybe unbounding the Pan function and adding a button to "re-center image" if you get panned out to far accidentally.

Maybe this has been discussed before but any thoughts?

PROvOKT

My bad! It is in Popular feature requests. I skimmed through it and frequent asked questions, and also did a search for "pan" and it didn't find anything so I thought nobody posted about it. I didnt know "scroll" was used instead of pan.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be patient.