Fantasy Fun and Sporty Stuff by baseballgirl2468

baseballgirl2468

You better look at this if you love fantasy or sports or both. I like both. You are going to love this! I have a certain style I called Half-Manga. You can use whatever style you want...as soon as I figure out how to add pictures.

Hey I have one here--my Avatar! See how I do the eyes and the mouth? That's how I draw sometimes. I drew my cat in Manga. I'll publish it on my website when I make it. You'll love it! She's a diagona.032.png, and they fugue.heart.png her 4 it!

Edited by baseballgirl2468

----------------------------

B a * they'll <3 u 4 it

I did!

Wow, thanks! Now I can post my pictures! I was just making plans for my birthday. Then i just got so bored that I went straight on the Internet. lol fugue.cake.pngfugue.cookie-chocolate.pngfugue.cookie.png I drew a pretty picture of a singer at a baseball game. She's singing at the seventh-inning stretch. I even recreated a story I wrote when I was three, but it's not finished yet. It's about a plug like this one plug.png , a tree, a lamp, a mom, and a power outlet (i called it a thing). A vacuum cleaner sucks up everything in reach, and they have to get out! I revised it and am putting the pages in order on here.

I'll come back tomorrow if I have the time. Thanks again! fugue.rainbow.png

Edited by baseballgirl2468

----------------------------

B a * they'll <3 u 4 it

I did!