Coloring

Fullverse

Excuse me, I'm new here, and I've never used photoshop or layers. I do draw and I have a scanner, so I was wondering how I could possibly color this picture:

redwayscreenshotxw4.png

I want to make it look as good as possible, and I wondering if any of you could help me. I've looked through the other threads about coloring, and they're way too advanced for me.

Sooo...yeah

fgdfdffgffsasfdadaafddfsdsafasfssda.png

It's going to be pretty hard to color without having some basic experience. I reccomend playing around with some features of PDN (that's how I learned) and then reading the coloring threads that you say are too advanced. It might take some time, but it will be very rewarding, PDN is a great program! :)

I have different methods for colouring and I'd love to help! (considering that digital colouring on Paint.NET is mainly the only reason I use it for lol)

It's possible to colour it all on one layer (that's how I started) and then after you can start using more layers up to 40+

I'd say just make a new layer, change it's properties to multiply and then colour X D

(I can explain it more thoroughly if you'd like.)

sigxv0.jpg

ã