full screen preview?

im new to paint.net, but not to image editing software (PSP7 was my main prog for years), so i get pretty much everything with paint.net. iv read a lot of the forum and the help file, but so far i havnt seen the answer to these questions yet.

is there a way to do full screen preview in paint.net itself, or with a plugin?

another thing... is there a way to open more than one image at a time in paint.net?

thanks in advance for any help. star.png

pdnsig1r.png

---------------------- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Einstein ----------------------

im new to paint.net, but not to image editing software (PSP7 was my main prog for years), so i get pretty much everything with paint.net. iv read a lot of the forum and the help file, but so far i havnt seen the answer to these questions yet.

is there a way to do full screen preview in paint.net itself, or with a plugin?

another thing... is there a way to open more than one image at a time in paint.net?

thanks in advance for any help. star.png

There's a preview desktop background plugin that will pretty much do it. You need it all one layer to do it so Flatten then Undo.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

Yeah. Just open another image.

Whatever images are open will show as thumbnail tabs in the top right

corner of Paint.NET.

yes that i get. what i meant was is there a way to open more than 1 image at a time in the main work space. where i can cut things or grab a color etc from 1 image and use it in another.

im used to working with several images at a time, and so far this is more than difficult to do in paint.net.

pdnsig1r.png

---------------------- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Einstein ----------------------