Rotating

forbiddenrose

I don't want to rotate fully but i have a picture that's kind of slanting and my straight eye won't go the rigt amount round.This may seem confusing but...i don't know what to do.

♠♣I ish a girl,I has hair,Do not touch it,It'll whack you♣♠

37801020.jpg

Select the area you would like to rotate. Next, select the Move Selected Pixels tool (top right of the tools window). Then right click and turn your mouse which will start to rotate the selected area. Rotate it until you're satisfied. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

So you want to place an eye on that picture, but when you do it looks like it doesn't line up with the face? Am I correct?

If that is the case: Make a new layer and paste the eye. They use the earlier instructions to line it up with the face by rotating it.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I think I understand what is going on. The face is tilted, but the eye you want to place is straight. You just need to place the eye on a new layer (over the layer with the face) and tilt that to match with the face. :wink:

Use the instructions I gave you earlier. Select the eye and use the Move Selected Pixels tool to rotate/tilt it. You can do this by right-clicking. Left-clicking moves the selected area while right-clicking rotate/tilts it. :wink:

Thanks...the face didn't go well :oops:

animej.th.jpg

Why are my pictures so small?

37801020.jpg

i use imageshack...i used it in my gallery a couple of days ago and it didn't do that :roll:

37801020.jpg

forbiddenrose, you can also use the Roll/Rotate wheel in the Rotate Zoom tool in the layers menu. It can be a little tricky, but more precise. Good luck and great image ! :D

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE